Thursday, May 15, 2014

DEEJSTUFF, KILLER-JUICE, GOURMET VAPORS, LUCKY 7 VAPES, MT. BAKER VAPOR,JUICE MAFIA
Okay, well I was super stoked about getting DeeJstuff e-juice as he has this fantastic list of salt water taffy's as well as cheesecakes among others. All of them, taste well, like nothing. What a waste of almost $40. And the crazy thing is, He has not one single bad review on the web. Maybe my taste buds are just crapped out. But I don't think so.
So I got a bunch of juice from
 Juice Mafia - out of 8 juices I like Fireball and Apple overload ***Update ***REALLY REALLY Like Fireball!
Gourmet Vapors - out of 10 juices I like ZILCH nada Nothing Zip Zero
Killer Juice I ordered 3 Sangarita's for a buck each 15ml, 1 reg price Apple, and a glass bottle of Cinnamon Red Hot which I absolutely LOVE. I have been vaping for everyday since it came out of the mailbox!
and DeeJStuff
I got Reg Salt Water Taffy, Strawberry Taffy, Black Cherry Taffy, Peanut Butter Honey and Banana's, Banana Taffy, Banana Cream Pie, fast foward 2 weeks of steeping and still all absolutely gross! ****May 26th***Still gross
I wanted to try VapeDudes but their site was glitching.
I also really want to try DarkestDayVapors, still VapeDudes, and Bootleg Vapors!

These are the juices that were yummy in my mouth from the get go. Was Killer Juice Boysenberry Pancakes, Juicy Fruit, Shamrock Shake, apple and Cinnamon Red Hot has been spot on.  Lucky7's Black Cherry Tobacco is the only one out 15 juices that I liked. But I really really liked it, and nobody else did. So I didn't have to share!:) I also liked from MBV Black Licorice, Water Taffy and Green apple. Also their Thug Juice and Hawk Sauce are nice. I use as a palette cleanser. In between all of these a few more other orders of unliked juice. I can only say I like a handful of them. It is getting really expensive.
Right now, I at least have Cinnamon Red Hot for my everyday instead of being stuck with 20 nasties.
But either I need to find another like it juice or reorder my faves.

No comments:

Post a Comment