So I have decided that I am done with ce4's and ce5's and just cheap plasticy tanks that taste like burnt ass. I am even done with my evod's. Though I might still try the evod 2 and the evod glass. And Even though the aspire bdc is glass, I am done with those as well. I had got a plastic aspire maxi and a kanger T3S. Which I don't care for either, as well as the iclear 16 and the iclear 16b which I thought was going to be an improvement on the iclear 16. It was, for like a day or 2. And I bought 3, 2 of which were gifts. Oops! I do though really miss my vapeonly bcc. It vaped so fantastic for 3 weeks straight! But it has plastic grooves that broke so all of my juice leaked out and my local vape shop sells the mini for $18. I tried to replace it right away, but the vape dude at the shop talked me out of it and into a vivi nova carto tank. UHHGG! Hate it. Gave it away!
Then I recvd a Hollow out Carto tank, had no clue on how to fill it so went to the Vaporium in Lakewood and this nice guy helped me fill and prime. I was like YUM! until I switched out the favor. Yuk! I guess it was a one flavor carto or coil, so attempted to replace the coil and try to prime it my self. No GO! I ended up with a nasty tasting flooded Carto.
But what made me come to this conclusion of all this tank buying is I purchased a clone version of the protank mini 2 from Fasttech.com and it is the shit! It out performs all of my tanks by far. Blows them out of the water! I have been vaping the same juice all day. I put Red hot cinnamon from Killer Juices mixed with apple to tame it down. So Good! So I think I have for my all day vape in a clone Protank Mini 2 with Killer Juice Apple and Red Hot Cinnamon! I am a happy vapor !
I also want to still try the iclear 30s
So my wish list is completely different then last weeks wish list, as I no longer want to try every tank in the world!
Here is my new want / to buy / wish list!
1 or 2 more protank 2 mini's
a pack of 5 or 10 kanger coil heads
1 Evod Glass
1 Evod 2
innokin itaste 134 mini - mod battery with iclear 30s.
and I think I will be good for a good while! I will update on some of the juices I have steeping right now in a few days. From Deejstuff, Juice mafia, Killer-juice, and Gourmet Vapor in a few a days.
Till then...Happy Vaping to you! and me too!
No comments:
Post a Comment